Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Demo, Dust and Respirators

I spent the 3-day weekend ripping out the majority of my new old house. Using sledge hammers, pry bars......saws all, now there is a tool. Need to take down a wall, just cut the sucker in half.


Before

After

Anyway...we filled a dumpster to the top and ordered another one. Hope we can fit everything in the second one.


All I can say is that the carpet in the hall.....Nasty.....!
It is amazing how much different a place can look once you rip half the stuff out.


I can see it......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to take a trip through your place before you started so I can get the full effect. What you're doing sure is a lot of work, but the place will have your prints on it when you're done which turns your new house into your new home. Have fun with it and you better at least let me come over and help with paint or something. ck