Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Carpets

Who ever heard of Carpet in a bathroom. Especially around the toilet. The whole place smells like pee. Yesterday a crowd of about 10 contractors descended upon the new place. Ideas were flowing like mad and all I could think about was, 'how in the hell am I going to pay for all of this".


Problems one never even think about come up, and must be fixed. I realized years ago that remodeling projects can go down two separate paths. The right way or the cheap and easy was. Sometimes the cheap and easy way works, but for big projects, they need to be done right.

That only means one thing.

$$

and lots of it..........


Check out the built in sound system

2 comments:

z007mom said...

Wow. That wallpaper is very um... busy! Over-stimulating. But I do like the green furniture.
Can't wait to see the whole house.
Congratulations!

Denise said...

Did you sneak into my grandma's house and snap those shots?? :-) That stereo is a keep-er for sure, though. Cool.