Monday, December 10, 2007

Too Freakin Cold


It's supposed to be 31 freakin degrees tomorrow morning at dark thirty. My morning ride buds from the hood are bailing and this little tickle in the back of my pie hole has left me thinking about the trainer and sweat pooling on the floor below me. It's that or frozen cheeks and water bottles.


It is really hard to talk when you are riding in 31 degree weather.


Oh...but I do love the morning ride (more to come on that), and I know the die-hards will be there. JH, Beers4, GVnata, and that French guy, Mellon Ball. I want to get out there and push um down, but nay, sense and sensibility force me to rethink.


I will let you know what I decide......

1 comment:

dkimbo said...

Six die-hards today including me...Even though I get no love or a nickname from the Timbo. At some level there is no difference between 29 degrees and 36 because most of your body is frozen anyways...