Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Don't Stop this Train



This morning on the AM ride of Destruction i had my white phones in and was grooving to take my mind off the thousandth time riding up to the store. Attacked at the base of bubble gum and was really motoring. G Mellor was behind me. I am really working.....sweating, breathing and my legs were full and looking ready to explode when I here G....." Keep this pace" He sounds like he is barely breathing hard. Can't do and pull out....Stone can't pull through and I get back on the front to keep at it. The rest of the crew are long gone......although i couldn't even look back. My heavy breathing would have blown me over if I had looked back. Turn the corner and G says....."Now accelerate"...What.....Dude I am going full gas........OTB.

Anyway.....we are heading back and John Mayer comes on.....Acoustic Guitar....Stop this train.......I look up and see 7 or 8 guys in front. Legs spinning in sync.....spinning, chugging.....motering.....Wide smile......Don't Stop this train. What an analogy for life......can't stop the train....we just keep chugging along. Hows the ride?





Stop this train....i want to get off and go home again


I can't take the speed its moving in.


I know I can't, but honestly won't someone stop this train




So scared of getting older


I am only good at being young


I play the numbers game


to find a way to say that life is just begun.


Love is the only thing that seems to freeze time and make us forget it all

No comments: